Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oldest Giants fan




This resident is 103 years old. She is very active and loves watching baseball games. Soon the 2010 baseball season will start and she is so excited. Two years ago, I took her to a San Francisco Giants game. For her that was the first time seeing an actual game, even though she has been in the US for 85 years. I bought a Giants cap and T-shirt for her. I made a big poster. Our resident enjoyed that game and the people around us also enjoyed seeing both the game and a 103 year old Giants fan. I also took her to AT&T park last year. I made another poster. This time the TV camera zoomed in on her. She was on the giant screen in the middle of an inning for the entire park to see. On seeing that, over 40,000 fans cheered with joy! We are planning to go to AT&T Park this year too. I guess she will hold the record as the oldest Giants fan in attendance in the history of the stadium!

No comments:

Post a Comment